Thursday, June 18, 2009

Missing them

I really do miss my naps. I got a press n curl last weekend, just to see if I was making progress length wise. Ok ok and also b/c I haven't had straight hair since January and I was curious. It looks pretty thick and isn't breaking off the way it used to when I pressed it but I am not at all impressed with the length.

Which makes me miss my big hair and puff. And wearing random headbands and clips and twisiting my hair or slicking random parts down or whatever style I wanted. With my press I have been wearing it in a low ponytail everyday b/c I'm too lazy to put in curlers, can't use a curling iron (b/c it fell apart! and really I don't want to cause any more heat damage) and if I just wear it out, with this rainy weather we've been having it will just puff up immediately! For the first time since January I was actually ducking the rain today! It sucked!

So I'm going to wash my hair this weekend and go back to my froey hair. It was fun. I felt like my hair was more versatile, and when I wanted to go for a really dramatic and funky look (which is what I am all about this summer,) I could do it. AND, of course I won't have to worry about the gym or inclement weather.

Plus I have all these damn natural hair care products that are only 1/4 of the way used. I figure I should run threw all my products before I consider throwing in the towel and going back to the press on a regular basis...

Ok. I'm rambling now, just wanted to update. OH, and I just got some shea butter from 125th this past weekend, I oiled my hair with it on Monday or so and my joint is STILL shiny and soft, this stuff's amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment