Saturday, June 13, 2009

My updated ramblings

Oh no! Haven't written in here regularly the way I'm 'sposed to. Will try to be more consistent.

So lots of things have been going on...I had an EXTREMELY busy work week, almost had a break down couple of days ago b/c I was so stressed out. But, (as usual), I made it through, no hospitalizations necessary. I need to have more faith in myself.

B/c of the busy week I did not hit the gym ONCE. My trainer will be oh-so-pissed when I see him on Sunday. I am going to go this morning just so I can tell him I've been at least ONE other time this week. My only saving grace is that I haven't been eating too poorly this week so I shouldn't be much heavier when I see him. The problem is that last week our training session was so intense that I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up this week. He likes to intensify our sessions as we go along...

What else...Oh I got a press and curl last night. Haven't had one since January. I wanted to see if my hair has grown and got any healthier since I stopped pressing it regularly. One for two. Its not longer but definitely healthier, I had practically NO SHEDDING at all, and I'm the shedding queen! I noticed about a week or so ago doing my natural hair that there wasn't as much breakage, so that is awesome. I think to get some length I have to come up with a better cleaning and conditioning regimine now, but I am on my way! And I miss my naps already....

C has been out of work a whole 2 weeks. I heard through the grapevine that he will be back next week. I really miss him. Can't say the same for him though, he hasn't called or texted or emailed or anything. This is what happens when you become attached to unavailable men.

Hm. Well I could ramble about other things but I should get moving. Have a lot to do today, I'm going with my BFF to a conference about childhood abuse, then going BBQ tasting and then on a midnight boat cruise! And I think I still need an outfit for the cruise. Its an all white affair and I don't have all white outfits. I am afraid to (and usually do) get them dirty. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment